Can't find correct air filter for L3600.

/ Can't find correct air filter for L3600. #1  

kongmen

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3600 Kubota
I did the cross reference for the wix air filters and found them to be to long and closed on one end (also checked with dealer and he said his is closed on one end). Mine has a threaded wing nut that is used to secure the filter housing lid to the filter housing so the wing nut must go through the filter at one end and the other end must go over the plastic mount (inner filter) and over the inner filter (outer filter) so both ends must be open. Any suggestions? Thanks.

/ Can't find correct air filter for L3600.
I think I may have one of the older styles. I will look on the filter that is in it and see if the number on it will be of any help.

/ Can't find correct air filter for L3600. #3  
The easy solution is to go to your friendly neighborhood Kubota dealer and buy one. They'll likely have exactly the correct part.

"also checked with dealer and he said his is closed on one end" (this was over the phone).

I think I will take the old one in and see if the dealer can match it up.

Just a follow up on this. I took the old one in to the dealer and they had the right one. my tractor only called for one filter the outer one and it was open on both ends. Hope this helps someone in the future.