kelly 750 backhoe

/ kelly 750 backhoe #1  

deadend

ok ive been looking all over this site and others and really just want some opin on a kelly 750 bh attachment . is it a good one to put on a kubota b7510 for general around the house use. it is a three point setup but i would prob make a frame for it. kelly web site says its good for 20 to 45 hp tractor.

/ kelly 750 backhoe #2  
Never owned one, but seen several around. I'd buy it if the price were right.

/ kelly 750 backhoe #3  
I investigated one for my 7510 but couldnt justify the $$ for my use...But it was the one I was going to buy...Good Luck

/ kelly 750 backhoe #4  
ok ive been looking all over this site and others and really just want some opin on a kelly 750 bh attachment . is it a good one to put on a kubota b7510 for general around the house use. it is a three point setup but i would prob make a frame for it. kelly web site says its good for 20 to 45 hp tractor.

I have a B7510 with a Woods bh and full frame. Even with that, the bh broke the left side axle housing flange. A neighbor borrowed it, let the bolts holding the bh frame to the axle flange work loose, and broke two of the four corners of the housing. I replaced the housing, put Locktite on everything attaching the frame, and also welded additional brackets onto the Woods frame to tie more bolt points to the rear end.

This is a small tractor so I would be very careful about running a three point bh setup. A backhoe can generate a lot of force on this size tractor even with a full frame. Also, even with 200 pounds of weights on the front, it is still light on the front end. It really needs even more weight to offset the bh. A B26 is isn't. If I had it to do over, I would get a B26 or larger TLB, even for around the house use. I am amazed at how often I use the back hoe.

If you decide to make your own frame, look at some different brands of installed back hoes to see how they tie in to the rear axle area. Grab as many places to bolt into as you can. Just my 2 cents worth. Hopefully you can avoid my little learning experience.

Good luck

/ kelly 750 backhoe
well im still looking into this attachment but i found out it doesnt have the pump and tank so i also need to decide if i want to try to tap into tractor hyd or setting up a pto pump and tank.