Default BX 3pt solution..As good as it gets!

I purchased a BX 2200 several months back and have had all the same problems everyone has with the 3pt hitch. I do have the updated links etc, just tough to work with no matter what, and those check "chains" are ridiculous! The solution...I bought a cat 1 quick hitch for $179.00, the best money spent on the tractor yet. A small price to pay to be able to solve ALL the BX 3pt problems. it changes the geometry so you can use a sigfnificant top link without bending it on the tractor when you raise an implement, the check chains are permanantly set, and no fighting with attachments, just back up with the arms lowered and lift onto the implement pins, throw the levers to lock it it and drive away without getting off the tractor!! (of course you will have to get off to hook up a PTO shaft if the implement has one). I highly recommend it to any tractor owner, especially BX people. If anyone needs more info or pictures, I will be glad to post it/them. Enjoy!

Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT w/FEL

Default Re: BX 3pt solution..As good as it gets!

How many implements do you have and does it fit on all of them? I had a post re the quick hitch and was looking for input on it fitting on various implements if they vary in width. Can you tell me the width of the quick hitch so I know the minimum width it will fit on. Then I can measure all my implements and see if it would fit them all. That done I just need to get my butt to the store and pick one up! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota BX 2200

I too would like the details, like whose quick hitch? And yes, pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tractor
    B2410/loader/backhoe

Here is a link to the quick hitch I got for my B2410.

http://www.speeco.com/asp/display.as...=Quick+Hitches

It works great for me on all 6 of my implements

I'd sure like to see some pics or more info on your hitch and where you purchased it.

Thanks

del
    you can email me at oldcarparts@mygarage.com if you wish.

LLoyd,

Thats the one I got, I purchased it at Quality Farm and country, but any large farm supplier should sell them. Those that want the specs, follow Lloyds link, its the cat1 on the left as pictured. I will post my pics as soon as I can will probably be a week or so until I get back to my farm. Thanks for the response!!