New Kubota B2320

/ New Kubota B2320 #1  

kosby

Tractor
Kubota B2320DT
I pulled the trigger this last week and bought a new B2320 with loaded R4's, FEL, and Land Pride Patriot FDR1660 RFM:). So far, everything has been great and the mower does an excellent job for cutting evenly. It's been about 20 years since my last Kubota, or tractor for that matter, so it's good to have the smell of diesel around again. Also, this is my first post on here after spending a great deal of time here learning so thanks to everyone for the informative posts. When I get a chance, I'll add some photos.

Attachments

• DSCF1862.JPG
    DSCF1862.JPG
    565.6 KB · Views: 2,381
  • DSCF1864.JPG
    DSCF1864.JPG
    572 KB · Views: 2,871
Last edited:
   / New Kubota B2320 #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor and equipment; looking forward to the pictures.

/ New Kubota B2320 #3  
Very nice tractor. Nice yard site as well.

/ New Kubota B2320 #4  
Nice tractor and implements.

/ New Kubota B2320 #6  
Cool, I got one too, about a month ago. Didn't feel right about saying much until I had at least made the first payment. The terms now are really free money.

I am wishing I had gotten the backhoe, though. I know, you can rent 10 times or whatever for the cost of buying one... but that takes planning. It seems like every time I turn around on this place, there is a shovel in my hand. I think after today I am going to dig up the whole septic pipe from house to tank.

The B2320 has been perfect for me so far. I would like a PHD and a little disc setup. I got the clamp on forks for the bucket and they have been much more useful than I might have thought! Offloaded a steel-enamel bathtub yesterday and moved an abandoned telephone pole.

/ New Kubota B2320 #7  
kosby,

We love pics....give us more please!.....I took delivery of mine less than 2 months ago and I can understand the excitement of your new machine.....

I did get the BH and I really like the thumb attachment for land cleanup...the BH is a little underpowered but when I'm using it I'm in no rush cuz it's my day off to have fun....:D

I'm sure you love it as time goes on....my next thing to make is a set of forks like Daveshoot has....could have used them today....

/ New Kubota B2320
Nice, so very, very nice. Did you get an Hydro or did you opt for the gear shift?

I went gear. I took a look at your video and that's a nice looking garden you have there. I read something on growing spuds in straw recently and think I'll give it a try next year and see how it turns out.

/ New Kubota B2320 #9  
enjoy your new tractor !!