Mowing how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #1  

vermin88

Tractor
kabota bx2200
need help I can't find a service manual online that I don't have to buy so I found this site and I'm hoping someone can help me out with sending me a diagram of how to pull this shaft and complete instrutions to do the job. my lawn needs a hair cutt real bad lol:thumbsup:
vermin88@yahoo.com
Thank you
Leon

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #2  
need help I can't find a service manual online that I don't have to buy so I found this site and I'm hoping someone can help me out with sending me a diagram of how to pull this shaft and complete instrutions to do the job. my lawn needs a hair cutt real bad lol:thumbsup:
vermin88@yahoo.com
Thank you
Leon

How about letting us know exactly what you're working on?

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #4  
:welcome:
Hope we can help, but need some more info. :D

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #5  
Whether it's large or small, the general approach will be the same. Disconnect the power shaft coming to it, unbolt the gearbox from the deck, drain the oil out of it, take out the bolts that hold it together, then the shaft should be accessible. The shaft will have bearings, the bevel gear, etc. usually retained by snap rings. If you get that far and need more ideas, post some pics here. Good luck - Dick B

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #6  
It will come off of the deck easier if you remove the mower blade and belt first.

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case
I have a bx2200 the mower deck center blade went south so found that the bevel case shaft was worn out so I got the bevel case pulled now I need to get inside the case to pull the worn shaft out and replace with the new shaft. So my question is how do I get in side the case and do I need a special tool to do the job case is solid but looks like there are two caps on the sides but they have rubber over them take it I need to remove the rubber and there will be some kind of cap there. Sorry about info not being there I was using laptop in garage battery was dying before I could finish so posted anyway

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #8  
See if this helps.

Kim

Attachments

• RCK60B_22BX.pdf
    260.8 KB · Views: 1,081
   / how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case
Thanks Kim
I see I was right in my thinking but had to make sure as to the parts that I would need to replace dealer should have told me and sold me them parts along with the shaft any who printed what you sent and again thank you.

Leon

/ how do i remove blade shaft from bevel gear case #10  
Glad it helped. Be sure that the gearbox is the same as yours. I expect it is but that model of mower is for my BX22. I don't know what the difference is (if any) between it and a mower for the 2200.

Kim