How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360

/ How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360 #1  

SpeedshifterZ06

From the ground up, how tall is the roll over bar on the BX 2360? Does anyone make a unit for this model that folds. I'm trying to figure which garage it would store in.

/ How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360
I should have checked there. I feel lazy now. I would assume thats from the ground up verses the mounting location up?

Last edited:
   / How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360 #5  
Yes, that is total height, I was too lazy to go down to my barn and measure my BX2660. I "imagine" one off of a BX25 would fit, but that would be costly.

I know the "Safety Police" will come out in force, but we have shortened the ROPS on one of our tractors to fit in a shed by cutting out a small section and welding it back together. Of course you don't want to take out too much as it is not a "roll cage", but rather a "Roll Over" Protection System and if you take more than a short section, it will defeat the purpose.

/ How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360
I think it will fit without issue. I dont think its as tall as the cab on a Chevy Silverado is it.

/ How Tall in the Roll Over Guard On BX 2360 #7  
I think it will fit without issue. I dont think its as tall as the cab on a Chevy Silverado is it.

Should not be a problem.

There was a post on here once in which a guy bought a tractor he really didn't want all that bad because of something like a one or two inch height difference so itr would fit in his garage.