Got the B2620 yesterday

/ Got the B2620 yesterday #1  

kakabeka

Tractor
2010 Kubota B2620
The new B2620 was delivered yesterday, FEL, MMM and box scraper. Mowing the lawn took less than 3 hours compared to 7 on the JD L120. Did the initial revamping of the 900ft driveway and moved a pile of soil already. At this rate I'll be scratching off most of the Honey Do List by the end of the weekend, and then it'll be play time.

kakabeka

/ Got the B2620 yesterday #3  
The new B2620 was delivered yesterday, FEL, MMM and box scraper. Mowing the lawn took less than 3 hours compared to 7 on the JD L120. Did the initial revamping of the 900ft driveway and moved a pile of soil already.
Pics or it didn't happen!

Rules are rules.

;)

/ Got the B2620 yesterday #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor and equipment. You will never run out of things to do with it.

/ Got the B2620 yesterday
Ok I know, no pics it didn't happen

Kakabeka

Attachments

• IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    844 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
   / Got the B2620 yesterday #6  
heh heh, awesome. Congratulations :thumbsup:

Hope you took lots & lots of pics, because it will never be that pretty & clean or have that much paint ever again.

P.S. if your FEL hoses are close to dragging the ground you might want to sling them up over the loader arm.

/ Got the B2620 yesterday #7  
Nice looking machine. I saw in your pics that your mower deck looks different than mine. It doesn't have the height adjustable anti scalp wheels, which can be turned sideways to roll the deck out from under the tractor. Do you know what deck is on your tractor?

The MMM is a RCK54-29B. it's a roll over installation, it's 300 lbs too heavy for me. Tried it a couple of times as well as removing and installing the FEL and box scraper. I have the most problem with the scraper. It's just practice i guess.

Antiscalp wheels are only adjustable up and down. Suspended deck works with the 3pt hitch, so no box scraper when mowing.

I moved the hoses after my wife mentioned it.

Kakabeka

/ Got the B2620 yesterday #9  
The MMM is a RCK54-29B. it's a roll over installation, it's 300 lbs too heavy for me. Tried it a couple of times as well as removing and installing the FEL and box scraper. I have the most problem with the scraper. It's just practice i guess.

Antiscalp wheels are only adjustable up and down. Suspended deck works with the 3pt hitch, so no box scraper when mowing.

I moved the hoses after my wife mentioned it.

Kakabeka

Can't you lock your deck in the up position so you can use your 3-point?

The height knob for the deck has a TOP position that locks it up.

kakabeka