Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

Default Re: Loaded for bear

Automotive air conditioning pumps make great compressors. Could make a PTO driven contraption, or, could build brackets to mount it on the engine and drive from the fan belt. This is a VERY popular thing with 4-wheelers. A lot of hard rock rigs will air down to 2-6psi, and then need to fill back up beforee they hit the pavement.

My Brother in law put one on his Jeep. He airs up 26x16.5 tires pretty quickly.

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

Tractor
    2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader

I have tried this before transfering used oil from drums to oil tank. Usually ended up with a mess. But I think the diesel fuel should flow easier. I might give it a try. I'll let you know. Will be a while gotta get the service trucks ready for winter along with other out door stuff. Thanks for the info!

Derek

Tractor
    B2400 Kubota

Harv
    Sounds like you have almost everything, how about insurance?
    Your homeowners insurance may not cover your tractor since it is off the lot your house sets on. I also found out if you do have it covered for the land it is on, if you drive off the land, it may not be covered. If you haul it it mau not be covered. Just some things to check

Dan L

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234