The New TOY!!!

/ The New TOY!!! #1  

SmallTimeCountry

Tractor
Kubota 3700SU
I just wanted to pass on a bunch of thanks to all of you that helped in my decision to purchase my new toy. It took a lot of thought, shopping, and comparing. TBN and your replys were a big part in my decision making.

Thanks again!!!

Kubota 3700SU with 60" Landpride Mower.

Attachments

• Tractor.jpg
    Tractor.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 278
   / The New TOY!!! #2  
Welcome and enjoy your new tool....never admit it's a toy.:laughing:

/ The New TOY!!! #4  
I just wanted to pass on a bunch of thanks to all of you that helped in my decision to purchase my new toy. It took a lot of thought, shopping, and comparing. TBN and your replys were a big part in my decision making.

Thanks again!!!

Welcome and ditto on the help here:thumbsup:.....Enjoy your new TOOL (good one Texasjohn!!!)

/ The New TOY!!! #5  
Very nice tractor and agree completely as I just went through the buying process rather unexpectedly myself and received a lot of invaluable help from fellow TBN members.

/ The New TOY!!! #6  
Congratulations. It will be a fun workhorse.

/ The New TOY!!! #7  
Very nice, congrats. :thumbsup:

/ The New TOY!!! #8  

Thanks again!!!

Thats really a nice looking rig. And I love the Landpride Rotary cutters - although I don't have one. Basically I'm jealous - I had to settle for a used TSC that I painted Kubota Orange. :)

Anyhow, Enjoy and thanks for posting the pics ! :thumbsup: