BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #11  
Maybe I'm wrong, but when the blue line is pressurized (move stick right) the red line acts as a return line. Move stick left and red is pressurized. Blue becomes return line. That should reverse direction of hyd motor. It works a DA cyl on blade correctly (left - right angle). I read the post on regen etc. 3 - 4 way makes sense.

You are not wrong, but when the regen is active (in the first portion of the joystick throw on Kubota's) both lines are pressurized.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #12  
Pushing to the right, Far to the right will solve your problem. I know I ran into it last winter when I installed my blower with the hydro rotation. push the stick right and it stops but it can go more. There is a detent there to overcome. Mine was very hard the first time but now its fine.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #13  
Maybe I'm wrong, but when the blue line is pressurized (move stick right) the red line acts as a return line. Move stick left and red is pressurized. Blue becomes return line. That should reverse direction of hyd motor. It works a DA cyl on blade correctly (left - right angle). I read the post on regen etc. 3 - 4 way makes sense.

See post 4......the lever will go right twice as far as left IF you have the right valve.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #14  
I'm not following the need to go past the detent to the right on the joy stick. I know it's there on mine, but I don't need to go past the detent to make my hydraulic blade swing right. Unless this is something unique to hydraulic shoot rotators, I don't see why the OP would need to push past the detent. I thought that only effects the speed or force applied in that circuit.

He did say his DA cylinder for blade angle works right, so I'm thinking he may have a bad QC on one of the rotator hoses. Hard to tell from here :laughing:

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #15  
I'm not following the need to go past the detent to the right on the joy stick. I know it's there on mine, but I don't need to go past the detent to make my hydraulic blade swing right. Unless this is something unique to hydraulic shoot rotators, I don't see why the OP would need to push past the detent. I thought that only effects the speed or force applied in that circuit.

He did say his DA cylinder for blade angle works right, so I'm thinking he may have a bad QC on one of the rotator hoses. Hard to tell from here :laughing:

The problem is that both lines have pressure in them while the joystick is in the regen position.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #16  

The chute has a MOTOR not a cylinder. You MUST go past the detent to operate it. If he does not have the detent then the control is wrong.

To the right is regen first, then normal hydraulic.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower #17  
The problem is that both lines have pressure in them while the joystick is in the regen position.

OK, just reviewed the the thread on regen and I see it now. With a cylinder in the circuit, the cylinder side has more volume than the rod side resulting in more force being applied to that side, so while both sides of the cylinder are pressurized, the cylinder will extend albeit more slowly than without regen. Since the rotator is a motor and not a cylinder, the same principles don't apply and the OP would need to push past the the detent to NOT be in regen mode. This would explain why I don't have the same issues with hydraulically angling my front blade.

Yooper Jim, if you have a BX2660, you have a detent all the way right - just push hard and your joystick will click past it.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower
Didn't have time to play today. Will be at it Saturday. Thanks to all and will let you know.

/ BX Quick disconnect problem on snowblower
What a dumb *****! All the way right on the stick. I had no idea that was even there. Thanks to all. It works and I feel stupid. You guys are great.

Thanks again
Jim