Oil & Fuel Priming Kubota B6000

/ Priming Kubota B6000 #1  

BeauT

Tractor
Kubota B6000
I ran the gas tank dry. Do I have to prime this beast to start it. If so how? Yes I'm a rookie.

/ Priming Kubota B6000 #2  
If you have a gas tank, you have more problems than you imagine.

OK, I shouldn't have, but it right there! badda boom.

Most modern tractors can pick up the diesel and restart with no issues. Not sure about the B6000

/ Priming Kubota B6000 #4  
If it doesn't start after those directions, crack the fuel line at one injector, crank the engine over till you get fuel with no bubbles, then proceed to the rest of the injectors and do the same. Should start then. I ran my B7100 out ONCE and had a helluva time. You can bet that that's one of the first things I check now!

/ Priming Kubota B6000 #5  
Must bleed air. Start w/filter bowl. Open 2 vent bolts and run fuel pump 'til no air. Then injector pump...one vent bolt.

/ Priming Kubota B6000 #6  
I ran my B6000 out of fuel, let's just say more than once. I found all I needed to do was refill the tank, then disconnect the fuel line from the injector pump. Place the end of the fuel line back in the top of the tank and turn the electric pump on. Let it run until the fuel is free of air. Reconnect the fuel line to the injector pump and start it up. It may run a little rough for a few seconds but it will clear.

Hope this works for you.

Gary