Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620 364 FEL, BH65, 60" MMM

Default Re: New B2620 Problems

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckinNH View Post
    I know about the upper, and lower stops on my 3pt, but haven't noticed any intermediate stops, etc. Could you point out what I probably have just missed? Here is what my B2620 looks like.
    I call it an intermediate stop, which may not be the best description. You can see in the picture it has an adjustable stop for the raise and lower, but it has 2 stops. I set it so the first (inside) stop is for my 1/4"ing and then I can push out a little to go around it and raise and lower faster for when I raise or lower the 3pt all the way up or down. I set the 1/4"ing so a simple tap up or down to the first stop (indside) gives me the desired movement of my implement. There are two adjustments for the lower that I have to decide between, because the lower speed knob will affect the lower movement as well as where I set the stop at. It takes some playing around to get it set up, but works pretty good. I just had 3 tri-axles of gravel delivered and had 2 spread on driveway and used my grader blade to grade it out and it worked really good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New B2620 Problems-etractor-3pt_00.jpg  
    Jeff

'08 B2620 364 FEL, BH65, and 60" MMM
    '86 B7200 HST, 4WD, 60" MMM w/834hrs sold 4-11-09
    IH 3616 industrial backhoe (hydrostat) currently for sale
    IH cub cadet 1450, IH cub cadet 123 (both hydros).

Elite Member
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    (B2620, had BX22) Simplicity Legacy w/48" mmm

Quote Originally Posted by BrierPatch View Post
    I call it an intermediate stop, which may not be the best description. You can see in the picture it has an adjustable stop for the raise and lower, but it has 2 stops. I set it so the first (inside) stop is for my 1/4"ing and then I can push out a little to go around it and raise and lower faster for when I raise or lower the 3pt all the way up or down. I set the 1/4"ing so a simple tap up or down to the first stop (indside) gives me the desired movement of my implement. There are two adjustments for the lower that I have to decide between, because the lower speed knob will affect the lower movement as well as where I set the stop at. It takes some playing around to get it set up, but works pretty good. I just had 3 tri-axles of gravel delivered and had 2 spread on driveway and used my grader blade to grade it out and it worked really good.
    Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't fiddled with those stops.
    B2620,Loaded R-4's , Wallenstein BX42 chipper, Bush Hog SQ148 RC, 4' x 8' chain harrow, Blizzard 54" 3PT snowblower, Tirechains. com v-bar duo grip chains (hate them), Simplicity Legacy with 48"mmm, turbo collector, Country Line carry all, Countryline Middlebuster, Woods 48" BB, Kubota QA for loader, Kubota forks, Kuhn EL23 rototiller, and more to come...

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 790

Update: Dealer picked up tractor yesterday and brought back today with new radiator and 1/4'' valve adjusted. Hopfully I can use tractor without anymore problems. I am going to install mower deck and cut lawn before It gets any worse. I wanted 2 weeks to get tractor and another week to get it fixed . Thanks for the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12