3-Point Hitch New B2620 Problems

/ New B2620 Problems #11  
I know about the upper, and lower stops on my 3pt, but haven't noticed any intermediate stops, etc. Could you point out what I probably have just missed? Here is what my B2620 looks like.

I call it an intermediate stop, which may not be the best description. You can see in the picture it has an adjustable stop for the raise and lower, but it has 2 stops. I set it so the first (inside) stop is for my 1/4"ing and then I can push out a little to go around it and raise and lower faster for when I raise or lower the 3pt all the way up or down. I set the 1/4"ing so a simple tap up or down to the first stop (indside) gives me the desired movement of my implement. There are two adjustments for the lower that I have to decide between, because the lower speed knob will affect the lower movement as well as where I set the stop at. It takes some playing around to get it set up, but works pretty good. I just had 3 tri-axles of gravel delivered and had 2 spread on driveway and used my grader blade to grade it out and it worked really good.

Attachments

• eTractor 3pt_00.jpg
    eTractor 3pt_00.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 455
   / New B2620 Problems #12  
I call it an intermediate stop, which may not be the best description. You can see in the picture it has an adjustable stop for the raise and lower, but it has 2 stops. I set it so the first (inside) stop is for my 1/4"ing and then I can push out a little to go around it and raise and lower faster for when I raise or lower the 3pt all the way up or down. I set the 1/4"ing so a simple tap up or down to the first stop (indside) gives me the desired movement of my implement. There are two adjustments for the lower that I have to decide between, because the lower speed knob will affect the lower movement as well as where I set the stop at. It takes some playing around to get it set up, but works pretty good. I just had 3 tri-axles of gravel delivered and had 2 spread on driveway and used my grader blade to grade it out and it worked really good.

Thanks for the clarification. I hadn't fiddled with those stops.

/ New B2620 Problems
Update: Dealer picked up tractor yesterday and brought back today with new radiator and 1/4'' valve adjusted. Hopfully I can use tractor without anymore problems. I am going to install mower deck and cut lawn before It gets any worse. I wanted 2 weeks to get tractor and another week to get it fixed . Thanks for the help