Need AG tires for B21 - 12.4 16 size

/ Need AG tires for B21 - 12.4 16 size #1  

nvr-enuf

Silver Member
Hello everyone - I have a 1997 B21 in which I would like to till up a food plot but it has some muddy holes that I need to drive thru before I get to the area for tilling. Does anyone know a common / cheap AG tire size that I can put on my tractor? I understand the key will be to find another set of Kubota rims in order to have my current R4 tires which are great on lawns and regular dirt.

If someone has already done this, I would be curious what size you found. So far I have not found the 12.4 -16 ag tires for sale, at least a used set.

Thanks
Scott

/ Need AG tires for B21 - 12.4 16 size #2  
Hello everyone - I have a 1997 B21 in which I would like to till up a food plot but it has some muddy holes that I need to drive thru before I get to the area for tilling. Does anyone know a common / cheap AG tire size that I can put on my tractor? I understand the key will be to find another set of Kubota rims in order to have my current R4 tires which are great on lawns and regular dirt.

If someone has already done this, I would be curious what size you found. So far I have not found the 12.4 -16 ag tires for sale, at least a used set.

Thanks
Scott

They will be tough to find used but there are a few mfg's that make a 12.4-16 Ag tire (R-1). Firestone makes them, but they are pricey, $350-400 per tire, and I believe that Titan or Goodyear also makes some in that size. The problem is going to be your front tires. You will have to swap over to a 7-12 front tire on the proper rims to keep the tire size ratio right. Your best bet would be to just find a full set of Ag tires and rims off of a B7800, B3030, or B3200. You can order a full set new from Kubota for around $1000.