Mowing B3030 Amazing

/ B3030 Amazing #1  

ImAshton

Tractor
Kubota B3030
Just mowed for the first time with my new Kubota B3030 and the experience was simply amazing. It finally dried up enough for me to put the tractor through its paces after getting the 60 MMM deck, spacer couplings and HD alternator put on and back from the dealership. I was concerned about the spacer coupling and mower deck but no worries. I have not mowed in awhile and the grass was a good 8 inches tall throughout 4 acres. With my old L2050 Kubota I would have had to use the bush hog but not with the B3030. This tractor is a beast and the hydrostatic power train is a creature comfort I will never go without again. The cut was so much better than my old tractor and being able to move downed trees and sticks with the front loader was a kick in the pants. The one piece foot pedal for forward and reverse is awesome and the cruise control is another plus. The multi-position hydraulic PTO is effortless to switch on and off and the safety switch on the seat works as designed, which makes me happy as my 17 yr old son will start mowing the camp. I was amazed as soon as I started mowing and saw the shredded grass shooting out the side. What was really convenient was being able to position the mower deck in small increments to raise the deck for areas that were uneven then place the deck on the rollers and wheels for the flat areas. The cut was very impressive and left a even cut over all three blades. I will say I did get a Mohawk center stubble a few times when I mowed over clumps of discharged grass, but I think this is to be expected and will disappear when I get the property under control. In all other areas of mowing in the thick grass, the cut was exceptional. The spacer couplings really made the tractor feel fat and stable and had no effect on turning radius or control. I was able to play around with the tractor before the couplings, mower and alternator were installed and the only thing I noticed was the tractor felt bigger. I only have 3 hours on the tractor and I have to give my experience a 5 star rating so far. :thumbsup:

/ B3030 Amazing #2  
Glad to hear it's working out well for you:thumbsup:

/ B3030 Amazing #3  
So your wife finally let you use your tractor is what you are saying? :D

/ B3030 Amazing
He He...yeah she finally did and I am secretly practicing with the front loader at night so I can show her who the boss is.