Traction wheel weights

/ wheel weights #1  

rrab1

are rear wheel weights avalible for a b2150. I was moving 32 ton's of 2inch clean into a new shed and took my five foot box blade off for more room to turn around and it did make a differance in my ability to scoop up the rock. this is my first tractor and it has 1500 hrs on it. Thank's Don

/ wheel weights #2  
Weight weights would certainly help in this regard. I have them for my BX and find them amazing.

Most folks here will likely tell you to fill your rear tires. That is an option, of course.

A simple weight ballast is easy to make and won't get in your way like a back blade or box blade does in tight quarter. Guys have stuck a rod through a 20 gallon garbage can ($12) and filled it with quick crete. ($20). In tight quarters, a ballast box of some kind makes sense. In the wide open, an implement makes an excellent ballast. BTW, only ballast, not weighted wheels or filled tires is going to take weight off your front axle, through leverage, which is also important.

/ wheel weights #3  
I wanted to see how my B2920 was without loaded tires, and if careful I can do loader work in a tight area without three point weight. However I am going to load the tires because I can only put 600 lbs on the 3 pt hitch and the tires loaded would give me a couple hundred more without straining the frame. Also if you have a MM mower, that weighs 300 lbs and puts some weight down low. The concrete block with drawbar thru works well too.

/ wheel weights #4  
you can get wheel wieghts for nearly anything on the market. you just gotta ask your dealer. Bpfick is right- I am one of those who prefer filled tires. just fill the tires and forget it. you would be set all the time.

/ wheel weights
thanks guy's Don