Snubbed because of my Kubota hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #61  
Eh? No Kubota owner that has been here a while has done that.

Read the whole string, or go hang in the orange sections for a while. We have not missed anything.

This OP was talking about hat snubbing, some newbies introduced the made in america noise, which was in humor IMHO.

Yeah, I was a little confused by the comment. I have never heard or seen a Kubota owner claim Kubota is US and/or a US company.

The only thing I see, is Kubota owners reminding Deere owners that their green machines are as foreign as our Kubotas. And it usually only happends when the Deere folks are waiving the US flag.

It seems like only some of the Deere owners are sensitive to this. Kubota owners are well aware of where our stuff is made and where the company headquarters is located.

Then the conversation just goes downhill from there. It usally ends something like: "well, my India-green really is USA because the accountants are in Moline..." :D

/ Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #62  
Coming from the guy who lists all his equipment by maker in his signature...

BrianDT,

I like the equipment list in people's signature. If I want to know more about an item in the list I know exactly who to PM (regardless of what color tractor they own.) Guess I need to flush mine out a little to provide the same info for others.

/ Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #63  
;) :thumbsup: :licking: :D ;)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 416
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 174
   / Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #65  
What brand tooth bar do you have? Replaceable teeth?

178841d1284678657-snubbed-because-my-kubota-hat-005.jpg
[/QUOTE

Yes rep./teeth.Its a MARKHAM about 64 1/2". Think I paid about $340 delieverd to SW,FLA. about 2 years ago. 7 teeth.

Bep just answering your question,don't want original poster to think we are jacking thread.Wound'nt wanna get hit with his orange hat I hear there better made than the "other hats". :D

Boone

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 121
   / Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #66  
As someone who posted here and drives "orange", I believe you are off the mark and way out of line.
I couldn't agree more!

I have to say, in my time here I've never seen such unprovoked abusive and foul behavior toward other members. :thumbdown: Rather shocking from a new member also, as most are usually pretty humble until they feel their way around.

Elsewhere in cyberspace sure, but the nice thing about this site is there's a standard of conduct, and this sort of garbage isn't tolerated.

/ Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #67  
Bep just answering your question,don't want original poster to think we are jacking thread.Wound'nt wanna get hit with his orange hat I hear there better made than the "other hats". :D

As I saw someone else put it: [/HIJACK] :laughing:

Was just afraid you might not see a PM.

You will all now be returned to your regularly scheduled Kubota hat programming ...

/ Snubbed because of my Kubota hat? #68  
:pGuess I need to add to my list of topics to avoid.

note to self,

do not discuss color of hat or whether someone liked it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.