Snow BX1500 and a B2750 Snowblower

/ BX1500 and a B2750 Snowblower #1  

MIKE_E

Tractor
B2601
Hi Guys

I've been toying with the idea of a 2750 front mount snowblower for my little BX-1500. The rear blade just isn't cuttin the mustard when we get 10 or more inches of snow here in southern Wisconsin.
Does this little 15 HP workhorse have the guts to handle a 50" wide blower? The dealer told me "no problem".
He also quoted me a price of $2800.00 installed, included frame mount kit and mid pto kit. How does that sound?

Thanks Much
Mike

/ BX1500 and a B2750 Snowblower #2  
I say more than enough power. I love mine but its on a BX24. As far as price you can install it yourself. heck you will be putting it on and off yourself each year anyway. Easy to do. Price sounds about retail from what I can see in my wholegoods cat. Good blower if you get it you will love it. Mine cut thru 12 inches of heavy wet snow and slush no problems last year. Threw it pretty far too. One attachment I will not do without again.

/ BX1500 and a B2750 Snowblower #3  
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the front Quick Hitch for the BX1500 a different animal altogether than the current models? It will be interesting see if this all bolts up OK. Maybe backward compatible but not forward compatible?

/ BX1500 and a B2750 Snowblower #4  
Your BX1500 will handle a 50" blower with no trouble at all. Go for it. If the snow is REALLY heavy or deep you can always take smaller "bites" and go a little slower. That technique isn't because you don't have enough power, but you might clog the chute if you take too much too fast.

Post pictures when you get it!!!