B3200 engine oil filter

/ B3200 engine oil filter #1  

MW66

Silver Member
Sorry, but I cannot find this online and my dealer is closed. I have a B3200 and they gave me some filters when I bought the tractor. I changed out the HST filter and now when I look at the engine oil filter, it is much shorter than what is on there now. They gave me part # HH150-32094. Looking at Messicks website, it calls out a HH160-32093 filter for the B3200. Did my dealer screw up? I have all the oil drained and now I'm stuck wondering. Thanks. Why don't they out the filter part numbers in the manual? I cannot find them in there.

/ B3200 engine oil filter #2  
Sorry, but I cannot find this online and my dealer is closed. I have a B3200 and they gave me some filters when I bought the tractor. I changed out the HST filter and now when I look at the engine oil filter, it is much shorter than what is on there now. They gave me part # HH150-32094. Looking at Messicks website, it calls out a HH160-32093 filter for the B3200. Did my dealer screw up? I have all the oil drained and now I'm stuck wondering. Thanks. Why don't they out the filter part numbers in the manual? I cannot find them in there.

I don't have the correct # handi but the filter they gave will work fine. Just a little smaller is all.:)

/ B3200 engine oil filter #3  
It is not uncommon for the parts numbers or size to change over time.

/ B3200 engine oil filter #4  
They have different filters that will fit your engine, there is a longer one which is what comes on the tractor, and a shorter one which many dealers stock. The shorter one fits more applications due to its shorter length (fits in tight engine compartments.) With that said I'm going to see if I can get the larger filter next time since it has more filter area which gives me more piece of mind.

/ B3200 engine oil filter
Thanks for the replies. I screwed on the shorter one and it seems to work no problem. I'll be using my B3200 for snow blowing and for grass cutting, so I'll probably end up changing oil/filter at least once every year.