BX-25 ROPS

/ BX-25 ROPS #1  

Delphicoder

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
This is just for a laugh. I normally pull my tractor into the garage when I am done working with it. This past weekend I did it again, forgot to push the ROPS down before entering! haha! Well, luckily I was able to bang out most of the dent to the entrance overhang with a rubber hammer. I was wondering if I am the only bozo that has done that. My wife says I can no longer yell at our toddler for tearing up the house when I am setting such a bad example for him to follow.

/ BX-25 ROPS #2  
You aren't alone..I've come close, but never done it yet. Others on the board have though..:thumbsup:

/ BX-25 ROPS #3  
This is just for a laugh. I normally pull my tractor into the garage when I am done working with it. This past weekend I did it again, forgot to push the ROPS down before entering! haha! Well, luckily I was able to bang out most of the dent to the entrance overhang with a rubber hammer. I was wondering if I am the only bozo that has done that. My wife says I can no longer yell at our toddler for tearing up the house when I am setting such a bad example for him to follow.

Trust me when I say you are not alone...MANY THREADS on this one...Thats why I cut down my ROPS by 3" no more issues...:thumbsup: (ROPS Police are coming to get me:D)

/ BX-25 ROPS #4  

I did it and thought maybe God was lifting the front end of my tractor as I slowly pulled it in. I looked and looked but couldn't see where my front wheels were running up on anything. Didnt take me too long though since I reminded myself 25 times throughout the day to put the ROPS down before pulling into the garage. I like to leave the ROPS up all the time but leave it down if I think it will be safe so I don't forget again - Really the best idea is to leave it up all the time though.

/ BX-25 ROPS
Glad I am not the only one. Funny, the first time I did it I thought the same thing, "Why is the front end of the tractor lifting up?".

/ BX-25 ROPS #6  
I've never done it!:laughing:

Attachments

• 0730091930.jpg
    0730091930.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 243
   / BX-25 ROPS #7  
Nor have I.:laughing: My BX25 and F3080 fits but a previous L3240 Grand with canopy, I believe done this.

Attachments

• P1050116.jpg
    P1050116.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 257
  • P1050246.jpg
    P1050246.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 305
   / BX-25 ROPS #8  
I keep a couple of feet of orange survey tape tied to the garage door handle to remind me. Also a big yellow sticker on the dash "CHECK ROPS!"

/ BX-25 ROPS #9  
Almost did it last week... 5" to spare. One of those things to put on a checklist... <g!>.

/ BX-25 ROPS #10  
I was wondering if I am the only bozo that has done that.

LOL! While it's obvious you are uniquely special, you ain't the only person to forget your ROPS. Not by a loooong shot. And we're all bozos here...

:welcome: to TBN!