Best online parts source??

/ Best online parts source?? #1  

Jay4200

Veteran Member
Tractor
L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211
Who is the go-to site these days -- best online Kubota parts place? Surely all y'all buy your parts online.

JayC

Last edited:
   / Best online parts source?? #2  
I use Messick's. There are quite a few though, and I am sure others will chime in!!

Deano

/ Best online parts source?? #5  
I agree with Deano, Messick's is fast and very reasonable. Both times I have used them, I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.

/ Best online parts source?? #6  
I've always used "Tractor Smart". Prices have always been better (even with shipping) than my local Kubota Dealer.

Hey, but I'm always willing to go to a better source. Messick's ? Can't really say I've tried them for parts. Next time, I'll have to check with them.

/ Best online parts source?? #7  
I agree with Deano, Messick's is fast and very reasonable. Both times I have used them, I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.

I agree with you Tod. If I wasn't 1 hour each way from Gardiner's, I would buy more from them. The time plus the fuel is more than twice as much as I spend in shipping to get the parts next day (by ground). The pricing, by the way, is really not an issue.

Look for a PM shortly Tod.

Deano

/ Best online parts source?? #8  
... I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.

A few weeks ago, I went to my local Kubota dealer approximately 10 miles away and spent over $400 for engine oil, SUDT, filters, etc. I had 4 cases of oil and one of parts when all was brought out to the counter. The young man at the counter pushed it to the front of the counter, I paid, he got his cart and proceeded to wait on the next customer. Not a word of thanks, not an offer to help load or anything. I am 70 years old and thankfully am very much able to load for myself. I made 5 trips to my truck and nobody on staff made any effort to assist, not even to open the door for me. I won't feel guilty at all purchasing future parts on line. The JD dealer nearby is even worse.

If you have a good dealer, that is a different issue. In my case, I will pay MORE on line rather than go back.

/ Best online parts source?? #10  
I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.

I agree, but do to the sad shape our economy is in, 3 Kubota dealers around me have closed.
I don't have any choice but to buy online, if I want Kubota Parts.