Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211

Default Best online parts source??

Who is the go-to site these days -- best online kubota parts place? Surely all y'all buy your parts online.

JayC
    Last edited by Jay4200; 09-27-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Default Re: Best online parts source??

I use Messick's. There are quite a few though, and I am sure others will chime in!!

Deano
    Deano
    2006 BX24, 6' New Implements rake, Woods RB60 rear blade, Wallenstein thumb, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, home made front skid plate, W.R. Long flat tooth bar, 4' finishing mower (TPH), 4' box blade, post hole digger, New style seat!!!!! Country Manufacturing manure spreader, Agri-Fab drop spreader.

Tractor
    New Holland TC40D
    RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

Silver Member
    Sergentsville, NJ (Western NJ, the good part!)
    Tractor
    2003 B7800

I have used Coleman's and have been happy with the prices and service.
    Dr. Bob
    2003 B7800, FEL, 5' Brushhog, PHD, Spreader, Chain Harrow

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

I agree with Deano, Messick's is fast and very reasonable. Both times I have used them, I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.
    BX24, 60" MMM, Woods HC48 Rotary Cutter, W.R Long Flat Toothbar, 4' Farm Force Box Blade, Leinbach 7200JR PHD w/ 12" & 9" augers, Cosmo XB 3PH spreader, Pat's Easy Change, Front & Rear Bro-Tek Skid Plates, BXpanded Under Armor/Brush Forks/BH Dolly/Bucket Hooks/Tool Pouch/Work Lights, drag harrow, Larry's Mower Axle Stands, 52" Rachet Rake, Millcreek manure spreader

Tractor
    Kubota B9200D

I've always used "Tractor Smart". Prices have always been better (even with shipping) than my local kubota Dealer.

Hey, but I'm always willing to go to a better source. Messick's ? Can't really say I've tried them for parts. Next time, I'll have to check with them.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Quote Originally Posted by thavil View Post
    I agree with Deano, Messick's is fast and very reasonable. Both times I have used them, I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.
    I agree with you Tod. If I wasn't 1 hour each way from Gardiner's, I would buy more from them. The time plus the fuel is more than twice as much as I spend in shipping to get the parts next day (by ground). The pricing, by the way, is really not an issue.

Look for a PM shortly Tod.

Deano
    Deano
    2006 BX24, 6' New Implements rake, Woods RB60 rear blade, Wallenstein thumb, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, home made front skid plate, W.R. Long flat tooth bar, 4' finishing mower (TPH), 4' box blade, post hole digger, New style seat!!!!! Country Manufacturing manure spreader, Agri-Fab drop spreader.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B7510HST, L5030GST, RTV1100, Toro 520H HST

... I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.
    A few weeks ago, I went to my local kubota dealer approximately 10 miles away and spent over $400 for engine oil, SUDT, filters, etc. I had 4 cases of oil and one of parts when all was brought out to the counter. The young man at the counter pushed it to the front of the counter, I paid, he got his cart and proceeded to wait on the next customer. Not a word of thanks, not an offer to help load or anything. I am 70 years old and thankfully am very much able to load for myself. I made 5 trips to my truck and nobody on staff made any effort to assist, not even to open the door for me. I won't feel guilty at all purchasing future parts on line. The JD dealer nearby is even worse.

If you have a good dealer, that is a different issue. In my case, I will pay MORE on line rather than go back.
    Why can't I be just half as smart as some people think they are?

Tractor
    JD 4310 / Kubota 2350

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    I have used Coleman's and have been happy with the prices and service.
    Make that two happy customers.
    Fast service too.
    John

Kubota 2350, MMM, Front Snowblower and Rear Blade

JD 4310, FEL, Forks, Box Blade, Rear Blade and Rear Tiller

Tractor
    JD 4310 / Kubota 2350

I have felt guilty though. I'm a firm believer in buying local when practical. I want to give them my business so they will be around when I really need them. Personally, I don't mind paying a little more (if this is the case) to give them my business.

I agree, but do to the sad shape our economy is in, 3 kubota dealers around me have closed.
    I don't have any choice but to buy online, if I want Kubota Parts.
    John

Kubota 2350, MMM, Front Snowblower and Rear Blade

JD 4310, FEL, Forks, Box Blade, Rear Blade and Rear Tiller

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast