Tires Really basic BX2230 question: right tire pressure?

/ Really basic BX2230 question: right tire pressure? #11  
My BX fronts are 22 max PSI. This is fresh on my mind after having just checked them prior to bush hogging yesterday.

The front wheels on the earlier BX models were different, "smaller" than the newer ones which have less sidewall height, so the air pressure "may" be different. Of course my memory may be faulty. I have a picture of my BX2200 on another computer if I can find it.

Either way, I don't think the difference is much though.

/ Really basic BX2230 question: right tire pressure? #12  
Either way, I don't think the difference is much though.

Should be on the side of the tire, right? Scobb99, check the side of the tire...might answer your question. I know my tractor tires have max PSI on the sides, but not sure if that's always the case.

I've seen discussions that more/less pressure is good for certain applications, but I try to keep it pretty close to what the tires say. I've seen some say that with too little pressure, you have the risk of driving right out of your tires when turning. I guess I understand the physics behind that, but no practical experience there.

/ Really basic BX2230 question: right tire pressure? #13  
Should be on the side of the tire, right? Scobb99, check the side of the tire...might answer your question. I know my tractor tires have max PSI on the sides, but not sure if that's always the case.

I've seen discussions that more/less pressure is good for certain applications, but I try to keep it pretty close to what the tires say. I've seen some say that with too little pressure, you have the risk of driving right out of your tires when turning. I guess I understand the physics behind that, but no practical experience there.

The only times I have had this happen was on the bigger tractors with a load in the FEL or if severely under inflated on a steep slope. I have gotten careless and run both my BX2200 and BX2660 a little under inflated without any problems. The BX models seem to be pretty forgiving on lower than optimum inflation as long as you don't let it get out of hand.