Tractor
2007 BX2350
Where can you buy these rear wheel weights for a BX2350? HJT

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #2  
I got mine at the Kubota dealer.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights
Are they sand filled plastic ones or cast metal? hjt

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #4  
I don't know what is in them, but they are not cast metal.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #5  
Hi,

Mine are cast iron, big ugly disks made in India. Amazing it's cheaper to ship all that weight over here! Only issue I've had is pinching my thumbs when mounting the things. Find a chunk of 4 x 4 or something to stand the weight on first, then slide it into the wheel recess.

Bill

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #6  
My kubota dealer says he can get them, but for the price and convience of rimguard, I just went with them.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #7  
My kubota dealer says he can get them, but for the price and convience of rimguard, I just went with them.

I have lost a lot of fluid over the years due to flats, so I went with the weights, there was only a $5 difference. I also reasoned I could take the weights off if needed, of course in the two plus years I have owned it they have never been off.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #8  
After monitoring TBN for a few months I would echo what TripleR said...I purchased weights with my machine.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #9  
I also went with weights on my BX. I liked the "on if I wished, off if I didn't". No regrets. They worked well. From Kubota dealer at time of purchase. Cast iron. 60lbs each give or take.

/ Bolt on rear wheel weights #10  
I took the cast iron weights off one of our JD 400's before trading it in, I believe they are 75 lbs each. Plus I had both the front and rear tires loaded with rim guard, totalling 36 gals (5 gals per tire front and 13 gal per tire rear)