Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #1  

jwatt51

Silver Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota B2620
Just got my BX2750D snowblower for my BX25. Waiting for the snow.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.JPG
    IMG_0054.JPG
    807.7 KB · Views: 972
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    962 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    836.6 KB · Views: 917
   / Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #2  
Looks very nice,it should do a great job on your paved driveway. Enjoy!

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #3  
Very nice. I am interested in a BX1860 with snowblower to replace my JDLX188 with snowblower. I see the chute rotator is manual operation per a shaft routed to the operators area. How do you adjust the chute deflector? Philip.

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #4  
Now all you need is a cab and electric chute controls. I got my cab on sale for under $ 200 and the electric chute tilt and rotate I found on ebay for less that half of Kubota's prices. You will soon learn that with some wind, you will quickly become a snowman as the snow blows back on you. The bigger improvement is keeping the wind off of you. You will be much warmer.

Paul

Attachments

• SB.JPG
    SB.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 569
   / Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #5  
hey there
i am right down the street in woburn. Nice machine i got a bx24 last year and wish i held out for a 25, i cant stand the plastic!!! i have already had issues with the headlights cracking and falling out from the excess vibration. Where did you pick up your machine MB?

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #6  
Great machine - I am sure you will be happy with it and congrats - Seems weird though to see a backhoe and a snowblower on the same tractor!!

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #7  
techman, that cab looks great do you have a part number? is it velcro attached?

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #8  
Looks like you got BIG surprise for old man winter this season..nice setup. :)

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #9  
Oh and I would LOVE to tease you about the cab (Craftsman on a 'Bota) but the fact of the matter is I am jealous! The blowing snow doesn't know what name is on the cab!!:laughing:

/ Pictures of my BX25 with a new snowblower #10  
Very nice. Two questions, if you don't mind my asking.

1. How much did it cost?
2. Does your BX fit under your garage door with the ROPS up? And if so, is it because you have high garage doors, or is it because they shorted the ROPS a bit on the 25?