Quick attach subframe

/ Quick attach subframe #1  

kylied

Been thinking of buying a snowblower BX2750D for my bx2660, I need the subframe, mid PTO kit, dealer wants about 300-350 to install it, has anybody done this installation themselves ?

/ Quick attach subframe #2  
Hi,
I bought mine last fall, if they haven't changed, The assembly and installation are pretty simple. The instructions in the manual are easy to follow. If you have basic tools and basic mechanical ability it should be no problem. For me, it was definitely worth the few hours of work.

/ Quick attach subframe #3  
Have a BX2660 with snowblower and quick hitch. The whole process to install takes less than 15 minutes. Hardest part is crawling under the tractor to hook up the PTO drive shaft. 4 hyd hose QD, 2 pins through the frame and snug the 2 wing nuts. Install PTO shaft and drive into the blower, flip the lever and insert safety pin. Done! :thumbsup:

/ Quick attach subframe #4  
As Yooper Jim stated it is a very quick job to install. When I bought mine it was in 3 different boxes. The shaft, hydraulic hoses and cylinder need to be attached to the quick hitch. This took me a little while.

/ Quick attach subframe #5  
kylied

You do realize, that the loader and quick hitch can't be on at the same time.

Jim

Last edited:
   / Quick attach subframe
No I did not realize that, that sounds like a lot of hassle

/ Quick attach subframe #7  
Really not a hassle. Once the quick hitch is assmeble for the first time everything goes on and off in 15 minutes. I asembled and installed mine without instruction (didnt come with it. was from CL) in less than 1 hour. Includeing assenbling the hitch and hydro lines. Same the money do it yourself.