what length trailer for m59?

/ what length trailer for m59?
f250 6.4 with all suspesion upgrades.

/ what length trailer for m59? #12  
One more thing I think the M59 is over 8000k (I could be wrong). I think you'll want a 12k lb trailer as the weight of the tractor and the trailer may be over 10k. With a 250 I think you'll be fine pulling it but you'll want to get the balance right. Having an extra couple of feet may make all the difference in the world. Being a BH the tractor has a lot of rear weight so it may need to sit further forward than a non BH would need to sit.

The last thing you want is the weight to be so far back that it's lifting up on the rear of your truck. That's an accident waiting to happen.

/ what length trailer for m59? #13  
I haul my L39 TLB (which is smaller than your M59) on a 16+2, 12k trailer towed by a 3/4 ton pickup. It is crowded and I often wish I had an 18 footer. I often haul it about 200 miles between home and property I have in northern Michigan, so I like to set the backhoe bucket down on the trailer. For a short trip across town you could probably just lock the backhoe up in the transport position to make it easier to fit on a short trailer. Something else to consider is that if you have any other implements that you want to haul with the tractor the longer trailer would sure help.

/ what length trailer for m59? #14  
Go with the 18+2. I have a L48, and have an 18+2. There is not any room left except for in the front bucket to haul anything else with. If you go with the 16, you will one day wish that you got the 18.

/ what length trailer for m59?
glad I asked guys, thanks. 18+2 it is.

/ what length trailer for m59? #16  
   / what length trailer for m59? #17  
glad I asked guys, thanks. 18+2 it is.

I haul mine with a PJ 20' (18+2) Bumper pull. I wouldn't want anything shorter.

-Mark

Honestly, you'd be better off even longer. I bet a 20+2 would be a very nice setup for you. Note comment "I wouldn't want anything shorter..."

/ what length trailer for m59? #18  
I tow mine on a 20+4 14K gooseneck. The BH rests on the tail. Rear tires are loaded. I tow with an F350. Tows great but I would not want a smaller trailer or truck.