what length trailer for m59?

/ what length trailer for m59? #4  
I have a L4240 TLB that fills a 18+2. I would not go any shorter.

/ what length trailer for m59? #5  
In that case a 16' tilt bed. I do not like dropping ramps and nothing to line up.

/ what length trailer for m59? #6  
Although an 18' would be fine as well. Just sometimes they can get a little unruly if too long.

/ what length trailer for m59?
thr 18+2 is only $100 bucks more but I would rather pull the shortest trailer. dealer just sold one 16+2 and only has one left would have to order the 18+ if I need it and when I do this deal if I dont have a trailer I will have to drive m59 across town. So I need to figure out so I can tell him I will take it so he can hold it. I am currently using my 580l that is part of the deal and buyer is ready to go.

/ what length trailer for m59? #9  
Longer is much better here...trust me. 16+2 is probably not enough if you plan to tow regularly. Having more length allows you to balance the load on the trailer much better. Especialy with a larger load like an M series. I am dealing with my L3130 on a 16' car trailer, and I wish it was longer. Really. A lot. And by that I mean both a lot longer and I often wish it was longer...

/ what length trailer for m59? #10  
What do you plan on towing the trailer with? I routinely use my 16' tripple axle dovetail to tow my 580K around but I use a 2 1/2 dump. The backhoe just barely fits so it doesn't allow for any front to back movement to adjust tongue weight, something you may need to do with a smaller tow vehicle. One nice thing about the backhoe is you can let it over hang while keeping the bucket on the back of the trailer. So in the case of a BH that last two feet, the dovetail, can be used turning your 16+2 into an 18.

If you have a QA fel you may be able to get away with a smaller trailer by putting the front bucket in the bed of a pickup (assuming you're towing with one) to give you a little less length. Is it possible for your dealer to allow you to load your m59 onto it? Maybe have him drive it to your house?