How to put liquid ballast in BX2360 tires?

/ How to put liquid ballast in BX2360 tires? #21  
thank you sir that clears things up after reading the label on the jug i understand now :ashamed:
well ill have to keep looking for good deals on this stuff. i only paid 1.75 a gal. :D
im going to take my receipt with me to other stores and see if they will price match. Im helping them out buying all their left over discountinued stuff why not sell it to me cheap?

thanks again
Well now is the time to buy it as they don't want to keep it around in the summertime..in a few months it will be back on the shelves at twice the price. Also beware for those of you buying Windshield Washer Fluid.. a lot of it on the shelves now, is a "bug mix" that has some kind of surfactant in it and almost no or very low quantities of Methanol.
If you look carefully the freeze point is +32.. or the same as water, some is +20, so has a little Methanol in it. The winter mix, depending on where you live can be -20 easily.

James K0UA

/ How to put liquid ballast in BX2360 tires? #22  
got the tires filled huge change in traction! can wait to really test her out

On a side note on my test drive i got lot lit up by yellow jacket!!! ouch!!! 16 stings total.
it was quite comical because i was on a hill and they started stinging me so at first i tried to out run them.. wait im on a tractor thats not going to work so then i start fumbling for the parking brake got it set shut the tractor down and ran like you know what....
ill have to go out there at night and get the tractor back in the shed.

case and point if i ever need more tractor it will prob have a cab on it.

/ How to put liquid ballast in BX2360 tires? #23  
HaHa, great story, I wish someone had some video of that.

Glad you're not allergic.

got the tires filled huge change in traction! can wait to really test her out

On a side note on my test drive i got lot lit up by yellow jacket!!! ouch!!! 16 stings total.
it was quite comical because i was on a hill and they started stinging me so at first i tried to out run them.. wait im on a tractor thats not going to work so then i start fumbling for the parking brake got it set shut the tractor down and ran like you know what....
ill have to go out there at night and get the tractor back in the shed.

case and point if i ever need more tractor it will prob have a cab on it.

/ How to put liquid ballast in BX2360 tires? #24  
Off topic but I've only had one yellow jacket nest on my property this year here in Western North Carolina.
Run over a ground nest of them buggers when mowing really pisses them off.
Several years ago they got after me when I was on a tall ladder. Jump or not?