Tires Tire and Rim source for B2620

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #1  

Botabill

Platinum Member
I have turf tires on my B2620. Most of the time they are perfect for my uses. The only time I wish the tires were agriculture tires is when I'm using ground engagement equipment (eg plow etc.) I am considering getting a full set of tires and rims that I can put on my B2620 when I need them. Does anyone know a good source for these besides the Kubota dealership? I'm hoping an aftermarket source will be cheaper. Does anyone have any idea what a full set of tires with rims would cost?

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #2  
Botabill, a set of ag tires and rims for your B2620 is going to be $ any way you approach it, new 1500 used maybe 500. A cheaper for practical way to get better traction for that occasional use is to use tire chains, either on front or rear or both, maybe $100-$150 new. Quicker to install too.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #3  
Kubota is really the only source unless you have a set of rims to use(then you could just buy the appropriate tires.) They are spendy, but worth it IMO. I just put a full set of R1 tires on my B3200, purchased them through whole goods. They were $1080, but yours should be a good bit less since they are smaller.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #4  
:thumbsup:

Plus one on Kubota Whole Goods. It would be highly unlikely to find as good of price anywhere else, except for the eBay needle in a haystack. But shipping? Likely ruin the deal.

I've bought wheel/tire combo sets through Whole Goods. Only way to fly.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #5  
My extra set (loaded ags) added 950 to my tractor

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #7  
I've talked to 3 different folks who had tire sets for a Kubota they wanted to sell this past summer. All of them told me the extra set was in the $1500 range (+/-$150) and they were all for the B series tractors (different models, I wanted a set of turfs for my 2920). But the asking prices for the used sets varies from $800 to $1200. I would check CL and local classifieds for awhile before going to a dealer.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #8  
When you check with the Kubota dealers are you talking to the parts department, or the sales department..?

I just got a set of tires & rims from my local dealer for my BX. Priced at the parts counter it was almost $900 for the tires and rims front and back. But from the sales guys, I got the entire set for $300 and they were mounted, inflated, and ready to go when I got them..

Parts counter orders them as parts, sales desk orders them as a package.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620 #9  
When you check with the Kubota dealers are you talking to the parts department, or the sales department..?

I just got a set of tires & rims from my local dealer for my BX. Priced at the parts counter it was almost $900 for the tires and rims front and back. But from the sales guys, I got the entire set for $300 and they were mounted, inflated, and ready to go when I got them..

Parts counter orders them as parts, sales desk orders them as a package.

Now there's something I would have never guessed....good info to have.

/ Tire and Rim source for B2620
Botabill, a set of ag tires and rims for your B2620 is going to be $ any way you approach it, new 1500 used maybe 500. A cheaper for practical way to get better traction for that occasional use is to use tire chains, either on front or rear or both, maybe $100-$150 new. Quicker to install too.

Great suggestion! Then I could also use them if we get an icy winter.