Kubota problems

/ Kubota problems #1  

pyro777

Tractor
kubota 1140cpx
Hello i love how helpful this website is but i still love to help when i can, i work with kubotas and polaris ranger's all day i no some things that can help with everyday problems, but i really need help with this problem. My kubota 1140 is acting up it idels way too high and tends to keeps pushing forward after you've stopped i can't get any help from kubota dealerships, can anybody help?

/ Kubota problems #2  
I'm just guessing here, but I would check the throttle linkage. Make sure it isn't binding or something to keep it from returning to idle. Idle speed and all that is controlled on the injection pump as far as I know, but there may be an adjustment to allows the throttle to close all the way.

/ Kubota problems #3  
I'm not familar with the 1140 model.

/ Kubota problems #4  
I'm with dodge man...plus try posting on ATV forum. My BX creeps when HST linkage needs lube...and is aggrevated by higher RPM...

/ Kubota problems #5  
Pyro,
Just found your post. Should be in the ATV section. Was wondering when you were going to re-post, but there are so many it is easy to get overlooked.
How many hours on the 1140.
Let's see, idle too high. I've had a 2008 900 150hrs and now a 2009 1100 70hrs and no issues with either on idle. But yours may have a cable adjustment that is out of spec. Do you have a Throttle knob just to the left of the driver's seat behind the Orange diff lock knob? Could this cable be sticking? Can you have someone move the black Throttle knob and you watch on the fuel pump for movement? Then make sure it returns all the way. Same with the pedal, again have someone work the pedal and watch what is happening. If you can gently move the lever on the pump back by hand, it is most likely a kinked cable or damaged cable. Replace.
Let us know if you find anything.
Then we can look at the creep.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota problems #7  
Aw, it's an RTV! Your fuel and travel linkages are together so they would be having a problem some where binding up or tight.