Show me your 3pt carry-all

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all #1  

Haywire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tractorless :(
One of the first things I think want to make for my BX2660 when it gets here is a carry all for the 3 point. I envision something that will carry a half pallet (4x2) stacked about 3 or 4' high with firewood. I'll use it for transferring firewood from the wood shed to the house rack.

thanks,
Ian

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all #2  
I'm thinking about building one, too, but I stopped at Del's the other day and looked at theirs. Lightweight one is only $139--hard to justify building one at that price. I think the HD one was around $200 IIRC.

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all
Heck, a few pieces of angle like that TSC job couldn't cost much to slap together. Might go down and take some measurements if they have one in stock.

thanks,
Ian

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all #5  
I have desing plans for this one. I call it a 3 point fork lift, but it could be modified for many tasks. Philip.

Attachments

• PALTRAC03.jpg
    PALTRAC03.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 819
  • PALTRAC04.jpg
    PALTRAC04.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 622
  • PALTRACCON01.jpg
    PALTRACCON01.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 813
  • PALTRACSAW03.jpg
    PALTRACSAW03.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 930
   / Show me your 3pt carry-all #6  
I have desing plans for this one. I call it a 3 point fork lift, but it could be modified for many tasks. Philip.
Philip,

That looks very professional. Would you please post or E-mail the design plans for your 3-point forklift?

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all
That's nice Philip, looks like it's built stout. I was thinking about using 1.5" sq tube, but realistically for what I have planned for it, 2x2x1/4 angle will probably suffice.

Ian

/ Show me your 3pt carry-all #8  
Here are the plans. Philip.

Attachments

• PALLET.pdf
    14.4 KB · Views: 816
   / Show me your 3pt carry-all #9  
I tend to call mine a Tote Box rather than a Carry-all. I haul wood with it and the wife uses it to work her flower beds. I've attached a couple pics and my plans. The best part of it was building it myself. Good for the Soul. :)

Attachments

• DSC01083.JPG
    DSC01083.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 1,875
  • DSC01816.jpg
    DSC01816.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 942
  • Tote Box Plans.pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 634
   / Show me your 3pt carry-all #10  
Ovrszd.
How much front weight to off set rear load?