Snow front mount snowblower on the kubota

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #1  

stratton

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota b2320
video of the new snowblower. It was the first snowfall so i wanted to test it out. A few hours after we got about 6 inches. And it threw the snow pretty good.

YouTube - BX2750D snowblower

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #2  
Is the penguin native to the area?

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota
haha. I tried to bury it with the snow chute.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #4  
How did you like it with the hoe on the back? I put a cement filled ballast box on my 3030 for one storm and decided the weight on the back was a detriment, not an asset. With the blower in float I couldn't steer worth a darn.

It was a little funny when steering. But not enough for me to take off the hoe. I am keeping it on there just incase i need a push up the hill. The driveway is asphalt so i am worried about running chains. But its narrow enough were i can reach the unpaved part and use the hoe to push me up enough to get traction again. If i find out that traction isnt an issue then i am definetly taking off the hoe, I would love to get some kind of a sand spreader. The bottom hill is a killer for people to make it up.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #6  
How did you like it with the hoe on the back? I put a cement filled ballast box on my 3030 for one storm and decided the weight on the back was a detriment, not an asset. With the blower in float I couldn't steer worth a darn.

How much did it weigh? Looking at making one for our BX2660 and B7500.

Aaron Z

I have been snowblowing like crazy the last couple of days. So far this has been a life saver. No traction problems yet for the tractor. But the cars are having some trouble getting up the drive. Anyone out there have a spreader on their 3 point hitch?

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #8  
video of the new snowblower. It was the first snowfall so i wanted to test it out. A few hours after we got about 6 inches. And it threw the snow pretty good.

YouTube - BX2750D snowblower
I'm still waiting to try mine out here in Massachusetts.I got it a few months ago and did some modifications to it with an electric chute rotator and chute deflector.

I have a hand crank for the rotator but i would love to move the chute deflector up and down. How did you do yours??

I'm still waiting to try mine out here in Massachusetts.I got it a few months ago and did some modifications to it with an electric chute rotator and chute deflector.

/ front mount snowblower on the kubota #10  
I have a hand crank for the rotator but i would love to move the chute deflector up and down. How did you do yours??

I bought the actuator for the chute deflector online from surpluscenter.com.t's a 3.93 stroke,part#5-1577-4 and the bracket for it is part#5-1577-B and a DPDT center open momentary 20 amp toggle switch.The total with shipping was $102 and it's real easy to install.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    600.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • IMG_0100.JPG
    IMG_0100.JPG
    835.5 KB · Views: 2,569
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG
    705 KB · Views: 1,641