BX-25 matching paint

/ BX-25 matching paint #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
I have been reading a lot of threads about different brands of Kubota Orange spray paint and need to know from those who have a bx25 - which one is the closest ? I'm going after some spray cans tomorrow and wish to stay away from that Dealers high priced stuff. So which one do I buy ?

later

/ BX-25 matching paint #2  
I'm going after some spray cans tomorrow and wish to stay away from that Dealers high priced stuff.

Tell me about it. Getting a QA plate welded to my bucket and the welder requested that I send over some paint for when the job is complete.
Went to the local Kubota place where the tractor came from. Got 2 cans at $12.21 each. Ouch!
Somewhere on this forum a Chevy engine block orange has been mentioned as kinda close in color.

/ BX-25 matching paint #4  
Tractor Supply carries some called New Kubota Orange. It is pretty close.

Deano

/ BX-25 matching paint #5  
Tractor Supply carries some called New Kubota Orange. It is pretty close.

Deano

I bought that stuff for my plow I fabbed for my BX and sprayed it. I bought the jar stuff you have to put in your own sprayer and the color looks pretty close. I even used the enamel hardener and the paint held up ok. I have stratches on the plow from ice scraping on the metal. most of the plow is still covered in paint, but I can't help but wonder if the kubota paint would hold up better since it seems to be thicker coating.

I sprayed the underside of my MMM deck and at the end of the season the paint already wore off where the grass spins on it. The original paint held up alot better for 3 years vs one season.

/ BX-25 matching paint #6  
I have some of the Kubota paint in a spray can. It is horrible. It doesn't cover.
I tried it once & started using the Chevy orange 1620. I touch the mower
deck and snow blower up every year. It matches great. I buy mine at
Advance Auto.