Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Default BX-25 matching paint

I have been reading a lot of threads about different brands of kubota Orange spray paint and need to know from those who have a bx25 - which one is the closest ? I'm going after some spray cans tomorrow and wish to stay away from that Dealers high priced stuff. So which one do I buy ?

later
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Tractor
    Bobcat S185 skid steer - Ferris IS500Z - JD GT235

Default Re: BX-25 matching paint

Quote Originally Posted by Tachdriver View Post
    I'm going after some spray cans tomorrow and wish to stay away from that Dealers high priced stuff.
    Tell me about it. Getting a QA plate welded to my bucket and the welder requested that I send over some paint for when the job is complete.
    Went to the local kubota place where the tractor came from. Got 2 cans at $12.21 each. Ouch!
    Somewhere on this forum a Chevy engine block orange has been mentioned as kinda close in color.
    Todd

Also - E Terra E 60 SSQA backhoe • Erskine 73" blower •TSC QA boom pole • Bradco 48" forks • JLG T350 Boom Lift • 2001 Ford F450 w/Telsta A28D aerial lift • CAM Superline 6x12 dump • (2) Kristi 7x18 enclosed • 2014 Ford F250 Super Cab gasser • 2007 Mustang GT • 2007 Crown Vic P71 Police Interceptor

Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

Chevy engine orange 1620 is the closest that I've found.
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Tractor Supply carries some called New kubota Orange. It is pretty close.

Deano
    Deano
    2006 BX24, 6' New Implements rake, Woods RB60 rear blade, Wallenstein thumb, Bro-Tek rear skid plate, home made front skid plate, W.R. Long flat tooth bar, 4' finishing mower (TPH), 4' box blade, post hole digger, New style seat!!!!! Country Manufacturing manure spreader, Agri-Fab drop spreader.

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Tractor Supply carries some called New kubota Orange. It is pretty close.

Deano
    I bought that stuff for my plow I fabbed for my BX and sprayed it. I bought the jar stuff you have to put in your own sprayer and the color looks pretty close. I even used the enamel hardener and the paint held up ok. I have stratches on the plow from ice scraping on the metal. most of the plow is still covered in paint, but I can't help but wonder if the kubota paint would hold up better since it seems to be thicker coating.

I sprayed the underside of my MMM deck and at the end of the season the paint already wore off where the grass spins on it. The original paint held up alot better for 3 years vs one season.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

I have some of the kubota paint in a spray can. It is horrible. It doesn't cover.
    I tried it once & started using the Chevy orange 1620. I touch the mower
    deck and snow blower up every year. It matches great. I buy mine at
    Advance Auto.