Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660 #1  

nvr-enuf

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know who makes the Kubota BL2660 3PT snow blower? It is 60" wide and is drive with teh 540RPM pto & connected to the rear of the tractor on the 3pt hitch.

I need a wear bar and am trying to fully understand if the angle of my current unit is correct. Seems to be almost horiztonal with very little scraping angle.

If someone has a picture of the wear bar edge (59" wide roughly) and how it is mounted, that would help.

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660 #2  
The RAD folks make their blowers from what I remember.

About your blower-how is the top link set? Is the the auger housing level or tipped forward?

The blower has to ride on the ground to allow the auger to carry and scrape the way itis set up.

Yours has the open bottom doesnt it? the cross auger is fully exposed to the ground and scrapes as it carrys the snow?

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660
Thanks - my blower is open in the front / bottom and the wear plate sits just in front and below the secondary stage. The angle of the bolted on wear bar is at a very shallow angle.

I have moved the blower onto my FEL and am driving it with a hyd motor.

My intention is to set the angle so the blower is tilted forward (top link higher on the tractor than on the blower) to allow more of a scraping action.

I had a piece of X10 steel but that did not seem to hold up very good

Thanks for the info

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660 #4  
You might not have a win win here due to the blower body, BUT saying that perhaps a visit to a road grader blade dealer with the old blade will work for you as the issue is the bolt holes and type. Saying that I don't know if a stronger blade edge will be price wise cost effective and perhaps even a small rear blade would be more cost effective to follow the blower and clean up after the blade.

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660 #5  
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know who makes the Kubota BL2660 3PT snow blower? It is 60" wide and is drive with teh 540RPM pto & connected to the rear of the tractor on the 3pt hitch.

I need a wear bar and am trying to fully understand if the angle of my current unit is correct. Seems to be almost horiztonal with very little scraping angle.

If someone has a picture of the wear bar edge (59" wide roughly) and how it is mounted, that would help.

I know the BL2664 is the same as Deere's Frontier line.

/ Who makes the snow blower for Kubota BL2660 #6  
Looking at one for NH TC35. 31HP PTO @540 RPM. Any body advise Me?