BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #11  
So far I'm lik'en it. Looks sturdy. Might want one.:) Or the welder.

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar
For those who want to learn to weld, there could not be an easier way - the Miller Passport plus -

YouTube - Miller Passport Plus

I have many welders, but it's the Passport that I reach for when it comes to the fine finishes. It took me longer to pull out the cables from the Passport bag than it did to make these three welds. NO spatter clean up, NO grinding, just clean dependable welds.

You know is a professional Miller welder when the guy walks in with a hood and a "suitcase"

Cost is @ $1400.

Merry Christmas
Later

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #13  
where did you fid it for 1400.00 the cheapest i can find it is 1600.00

Last edited:
That's what I paid for mine two years ago off of Ebay. Reckon they have went up since then.

later

Got the switches installed and the wiring loom ran today. Waiting on the lights.

DSC06184.jpg

DSC06185.jpg

DSC06186.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06187.jpg

DSC06189.jpg

later

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #16  
You are impressing the crap out of me!:thumbsup: Great job!!!! What size are your feet? I may have an extra pair of shoes, I know I have some like 9 1/2 to 10 tennis shoes extra.:) I like them socks to, do they have good elastic at the top to hold them up? Hate socks that won't stay up.

Thanks again ! Those socks are you all terain Starter brand tractor socks. Elastic band at the top to stay up always. Cannot have a sock drop down during a critical lift - nope !

later

The lights just showed up :thumbsup:

DSC06206.jpg

later

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #19  
I'm starting to believe this is one of those subliminal sock commercials and it's working on me. I want some. They look so well fitting and white with a nice design. How much and where can I get them?
Oh! Lights look great on the floor and looking forward to seeing them mounted!:thumbsup:

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #20  
Wow! Those are GREAT socks (or that welder is truely magic). I've got some similar-looking socks with black holes in them where I was too lazy to change out of sneakers before doing a little welding.

Are your socks Nomex or is it the welder?