/ New member #1  

hodge

Silver Member
Tractor
2000 John Deere 790
Hello! My name is Mark, and I am new here. I purchased a used B7100 HST 4WD at the beginning of December. It has 468 hours on it, and came with a 5 foot Woods finish mower. I belong to orangetractortalks.com, and mytractorforum.com. Wanting to learn and share as much as possible, I decided to spread my wings. So, here I am.

/ New member #2  
. Wanting to learn and share as much as possible, I decided to spread my wings. So, here I am.

Welcome aboard, Mark. I think you'll find this forum a welcome addition to the other spots that you visit. All kinds of experience, knowledge and lessons learned the hard way on this forum to be shared.

/ New member #3  
Wecome and Merry Christmas. You can get a pretty decent education regarding tractors here if you are willing to spend some quality time reading current and older message threads. The range of experience is amazingly diverse.

/ New member #5  
Welcome to the forum, I have learned a great deal here that has saved me money and aided in the decision process when buying.

/ New member #6  
Another "Welcome aboard" from me:thumbsup:

/ New member #7  
Welcome. We have many learners and teachers on this forum. Some/many times they are the same people. :)

/ New member #8  
Welcome! Don't forget we like to see lots of photos of your tractor and projects!

/ New member #9  
Hey, welcome aboard. You'll really be amazed at the info that can be found on this site. Have a great New Year with your new tractor

/ New member #10  
Welcome.... Ditto other comments about the range of experience available on this site.

Are you in a part of VA that got the snow we're now getting? Up here, they've increased predicted amounts several times. Now at 8-14". Guess tractor time will wait for it to be over; right now, it's coming in sideways from the north.... not exactly prime blower conditions! :eek: