Canopy Santa brought me a Snowshade

/ Santa brought me a Snowshade #1  

ckane

Tractor
Kubota L3700 FEL
Santa brought me a new Kubota factory sunshade for my L3700. It came with a mounting bracket and a bag of nuts and bolts but no instructions. Seems like a pretty easy install? Anybody already istalled one of these? Always nice to get advise on how NOT to screw it up, seeing as it involves some drilling! Thanks for any advise or close up pics of how it mounts to the ROPS. Thanks:)

/ Santa brought me a Snowshade #2  
Santa brought me a new Kubota factory sunshade for my L3700. It came with a mounting bracket and a bag of nuts and bolts but no instructions. Seems like a pretty easy install? Anybody already istalled one of these? Always nice to get advise on how NOT to screw it up, seeing as it involves some drilling! Thanks for any advise or close up pics of how it mounts to the ROPS. Thanks:)
I've done a couple and non had any drilling. The clamps locked down on ROPS. Had one on a L3240 and it had a easy detach which left the clamps still on the tractor.
Need pictures of your top and hardware or call whoever you got it from to make sure on the driling..