BX Factory service manual

/ BX Factory service manual #1  

oldnslo

Tractor
Branson 2400H, JD X540
Hi all,
are these written for the average shade tree mechanic or more for trained shop personnel? Thinking about getting one for my BX and would like to know if they are money well spent, or just spent money.

Reason for asking is that I have the factory manual for my BMW motorcycle and it is written for BMW trained/certified mechanics.

Example: To fill the radiator it does not tell you that you have to remove the fairing, gas tank etc. it just says fill to this level.

TIA

Roy

/ BX Factory service manual #2  
I'd say its somewhere in the middle. They don't go into unneeded detail, however it gives lot of good information thats not found in any other place.

/ BX Factory service manual
thanks for the reply

Roy

/ BX Factory service manual #4  
I like to also have service manuals but if I had bought one for each Kubota I'd be out over a thousand dollars now and have never needed one yet but I've always bought new Kubotas.
I did buy one on disk for a B7800 which I no longer own. Still have the disk and ocassionally someone asks me to send them an email copy and also have it for the mowing deck. There was a site and I'm sure it's still there where some manuals are available for free download.
If anyone still has that address give it for those that may want it.

/ BX Factory service manual #5  
I'd love to have a bx25 manual. If there is a site to get one, bring it on.

later

/ BX Factory service manual #7  
I bought both the parts and service manual for my tractors. You can get a copy of a parts manual free off of Index of Kubota Books

/ BX Factory service manual #8  
Check eBay, I just did some random searches on various Kubota models and came up with several manuals.