Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!!

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
During a recent thread there was a Model Kubota BX22. I checked different places to try to find one to buy. I kept following that thread and it finally came to me that I thought that I had bought two of those some years ago for my new Grandson and my Nephew that is now 9. I kept thinking I had given my nephew his but not my Grandson since he was very young, to young to appreciate it.
I looked on my closet upper shelf and couldn't find it. Asked my wife who denied any knowledge of it. Asked my daughter and she to denied knowledge of it. Well today I got my CSI (CREE) flashlight and a stool and started looking from the floor up in my closet. No where to be found. Actually moved stuff down one side, crawled around on the floor looking under hanging clothes, looked at between level shelf and across the other side on top shelf. Yes, actually moving stuff. Not there. Giving up. Must have been dreaming when I looked up and......a plastic bag, sort of small.............yes, that's it......opened the bag and look what I found.
Bought on Dec 3, 2004 Twin Grands born Dec 15,2004............Guess he was to young to give it to him.:) He's just turned six.............hummm...should I give it to him now? He's pretty young and only has hundreds of cars, trucks and construction equipment his Papaw has bought him. I mean, I could sort of play or let it sit on my bookshelf till he gets older. Six is pretty young.
$59.30 for two on Dec 3, 2004.
You naysayers that say I'll buy another Kubota, this does not count. I've had it 6 years (When I traded my BX2200 FEL MMM first tractor to the B7800 FEL and bought the BX1500 MMM is when I bought these) .
I am so glad to find my prodigal Kubota and know I'm not totally crazy.:D

Attachments

• P1070244.jpg
    P1070244.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 285
  • P1070245.jpg
    P1070245.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 334
   / Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #2  
During a recent thread there was a Model Kubota BX22. I checked different places to try to find one to buy. I kept following that thread and it finally came to me that I thought that I had bought two of those some years ago for my new Grandson and my Nephew that is now 9. I kept thinking I had given my nephew his but not my Grandson since he was very young, to young to appreciate it.
I looked on my closet upper shelf and couldn't find it. Asked my wife who denied any knowledge of it. Asked my daughter and she to denied knowledge of it. Well today I got my CSI (CREE) flashlight and a stool and started looking from the floor up in my closet. No where to be found. Actually moved stuff down one side, crawled around on the floor looking under hanging clothes, looked at between level shelf and across the other side on top shelf. Yes, actually moving stuff. Not there. Giving up. Must have been dreaming when I looked up and......a plastic bag, sort of small.............yes, that's it......opened the bag and look what I found.
Bought on Dec 3, 2004 Twin Grands born Dec 15,2004............Guess he was to young to give it to him.:) He's just turned six.............hummm...should I give it to him now? He's pretty young and only has hundreds of cars, trucks and construction equipment his Papaw has bought him. I mean, I could sort of play or let it sit on my bookshelf till he gets older. Six is pretty young.
$59.30 for two on Dec 3, 2004.
You naysayers that say I'll buy another Kubota, this does not count. I've had it 6 years (When I traded my BX2200 FEL MMM first tractor to the B7800 FEL and bought the BX1500 MMM is when I bought these) .

Well if that's your story...

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #4  
You might want to save them in mint condition and give to them when they are older and have a place of their own... more sentimental now than a toy I would think..

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #5  
You naysayers that say I'll buy another Kubota, this does not count.

Well they may not count as new Kubotas but they do up the total count, adding in these to makes it 14 (or 15) now? :laughing:

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!!
Well they may not count as new Kubotas but they do up the total count, adding in these to makes it 14 (or 15) now? :laughing:
Won't be 15 till I find a model RTV1140 Camo.:)

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #7  
I was contemplating holding onto mine for when I get sent to the old folks home, hopefully no sooner then 40-50 years from now.

I can sit at the table with my BX22 moving the potatoes around the plate.:thumbsup::D

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #8  
JT, Do the required Maint. first! No hours but 6 years ... where is that schedule? Or better yet, teach him to do it! You may learn something! LOL :D

/ Yes, Yes! I found it! I own another Kubota!! #9  
Take it out to the yard and move a bit of dirt with it and it has to count!