L Series

/ L Series
Well, they will be delivering my new L3800 today. Whoo Hoo!. Loaded aggs and front end loader and one day before my birthday. Cant wait to use it this weekend.

/ L Series #12  
That's exciting. Don't be posting back here unless you have pictures to post along with it. That's mandatory. :D

Well, they will be delivering my new L3800 today. Whoo Hoo!. Loaded aggs and front end loader and one day before my birthday. Cant wait to use it this weekend.

/ L Series #13  
Don't forget to change your signature :D or to post photos ;) Happy Birthday! :cool2:

"...2010 Kubota B3200..."

/ L Series #14  
Congratulations:thumbsup:

/ L Series #15  
I already told you this on O_____T______T____ but once again, Happy Birthday!!

/ L Series #16  
Cograts,
hope you enjoy your new L3800, please don't forget the pictures.
Devildog

/ L Series
Thank you for the happy birthdays everyone. I put about a half hr on the new L3800 yesterday moving a hard packed icy 6 ft tall snow bank that has been growing all winter. All I can say is WOW. The traction from the added weight is awesome. No vibration like the B3200 and it starts like a car. No smoking and missing. The loader has the fastest response time of any tractor I have owned which will help get things done quicker. The suspension seat is a God send and even though I like the flat operators platform of the B3200 better, the L has plenty of room for my feet to work all the controls easily. The B was a nice little tractor despite the problems mine had but for me there is no comparison to this newly redesigned L series. Its a heavy built piece of equipment that should last me the rest of my life. I'm a happy camper. Now I just have to figure out how to post pics.

Steve

/ L Series #18  
When you go to "Reply to Thread", when the text box opens, scroll down and click on the "Manage Attachments" box and click on that, the rest is pretty obvious with pop ups and drop downs.

/ L Series
Cool. Thanks. I'll post some later today.

/ L Series #20  
Very nice, congrats! The L3800 is a nice size tractor IMHO as I saw one yesterday that had just been delivered to my local dealer.