Snow Snow thrower for BX

/ Snow thrower for BX #1  

Jnasystems

Silver Member
Tractor
1986 Ford/NH 1520, 1950 Allis Chalmers WD, 2001 NH EC35 (track hoe)
It took me about 5 hours to plow my driveway, and the road back to the barn today. Had to use the loader for most of it - scooping it up and dumping it to the side really takes time. We got about 15"-18" with drifts as high as 4'. A blower would have taken an hour I would guess.

I saw a blower at northern tool for $1200 - anyone have any experience with that blower?

/ Snow thrower for BX #2  
It took me about 5 hours to plow my driveway, and the road back to the barn today. Had to use the loader for most of it - scooping it up and dumping it to the side really takes time. We got about 15"-18" with drifts as high as 4'. A blower would have taken an hour I would guess.

I saw a blower at northern tool for $1200 - anyone have any experience with that blower?

We have the good New 50 inch Buhler/Farmking for $1995. Ken Sweet

/ Snow thrower for BX #3  

Don't know for sure that it's the same one you're looking at, but someone on these pages purchased a NT blower recently.
Here's the link.

/ Snow thrower for BX
Thanks for the link. That is the same thing, other than size. I actually read his review on northern's website, but I kinda took it with a grain of salt as I have no idea who wrote it. It is also nice to get further feedback after the review. Thanks again.