New Kubota RTV 1140 owner

/ New Kubota RTV 1140 owner #1  

fyrcat

Tractor
kubota rtv 1140
I have been watching this site for a few months, and have to say there is tons of info on it, thank you!. My hubby and I last year starting looking to replace our 2001 JD 6x4 diesel gator for our horse boarding business. The JD had 1800 hours on it, and neither one of us are mechanics, and as it was getting older we decided to replace it before it died. After reading this forum and checking around the internet we decided on the Kubota 1140. I love the idea that it is neither chain or belt driven. We never had any problems with the JD, but we have lots of mud where we live, and I think we dodged a bullet with the chain drive. The 1140 is MUCH bigger than the JD, but it is built like a tank, and will do everything I want. I have already added front and rear work lights, flashers,soft top, seat covers, and I applied herculiner in the bed.
I don't like the look of the silver push bars, and am considering putting herculiner on them. Wondering if anyone else has used this product for push bars? Thanks for a great site, Cathy

/ New Kubota RTV 1140 owner #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New Kubota RTV 1140 owner #3  
Welcome to TBN!!! How about some pictures of that new orange toy??? ;):laughing: