Tooth Bar Teeth

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #1  

lzicc

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
I called Iowa Farm to get a price on a tooth bar for my L3800. The inside measurement of my fel is 57 3/4". I asked how many teeth would be on the tooth bar and they said 6. The tooth bar from my BX22 had 6 and it was about a foot smaller. Does that sound right? This would space the teeth at about 1 foot apart. Just wanted to check before I order it. They had the best price, $325 shipped. Gator was a little more expensive, but if they have 7 teeth on theirs, it would be worth it.

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #2  
My 48 inch bar has 6 teeth. Maybe 6 is a standard. I have seen a few manufacturers who offer special orders with as many teeth as you want.

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #3  
I called Iowa Farm to get a price on a tooth bar for my L3800. The inside measurement of my fel is 57 3/4". I asked how many teeth would be on the tooth bar and they said 6. The tooth bar from my BX22 had 6 and it was about a foot smaller. Does that sound right? .

Sounds right to me,my 64 1/2 incher from inside has 7,but then again do they make different size(width) teeth ?

Boone

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 1,034
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 864
   / Tooth Bar Teeth #4  
You might want to check Ratchet Rake. I just bought one for my Kubota L2250. Before the snow and ice arrived, I tried it for moving brush, small bushes, clearing ground then later for scratching ice off the driveway, it worked great. Check out the website. Good luck.

/ Tooth Bar Teeth
It looks like 6 teeth would be about right then. The cost between Iowa Fams and Gator are close to the same. Are they both pretty good places to deal with? Both places sell a good tooth bar?

bullbreaker, where did you purchase yours from? It looks like a solid tooth bar.

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #6  
bullbreaker, where did you purchase yours from? It looks like a solid tooth bar.

I purchased mine bout 3 years ago from Markham.I believe I paid around $330- $350 including UPS delievery. Believe company sold out and now called something else. :confused2:

Boone

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #7  
You might want to check Ratchet Rake. I just bought one for my Kubota L2250. Before the snow and ice arrived, I tried it for moving brush, small bushes, clearing ground then later for scratching ice off the driveway, it worked great. Check out the website. Good luck.

Probably been mentioned before.
Haven't seen-en at TSC down but went on RR site and saw where TSC is going to stock all 3 sizes(after April).Ratchet Rake, LLC - Tractor attachment, Bucket attachment, Loader, Skid loader, Kubota, Skid steer, Landscape rake, Brush remover, York Rake, Harley Rake, Rock Rake, Tractor rake attachment, Construction attachment, New Holland, Bobcat, Fire safety,

Boone

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #8  
I made my own. The picture is the ones I made for a tractor I just sold.

I have to make some for my new MX 5100 4x4 buying the parts tommorrow

It was fun to make

bucketteeth.jpg

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #9  
I have a BX24. Can someone please tell me why I need or should want a tooth bar?

Sorry to hijack the thread for a moment. I am just confused so I am just asking.

/ Tooth Bar Teeth #10  
Better digging, breaks up the ground a LOT better.

later