Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800

Default Tooth Bar Teeth

I called Iowa Farm to get a price on a tooth bar for my L3800. The inside measurement of my fel is 57 3/4". I asked how many teeth would be on the tooth bar and they said 6. The tooth bar from my BX22 had 6 and it was about a foot smaller. Does that sound right? This would space the teeth at about 1 foot apart. Just wanted to check before I order it. They had the best price, $325 shipped. Gator was a little more expensive, but if they have 7 teeth on theirs, it would be worth it.
    Kubota L3800 HST - LA524, BH77, Thumb, 60" KK II Tiller, 60" Grader Blade, Iowa Farms Flat Toothbar, 60" KK Box Blade, 60" KK Landscape Rake.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2008 Kubota BX2660

Default Re: Tooth Bar Teeth

My 48 inch bar has 6 teeth. Maybe 6 is a standard. I have seen a few manufacturers who offer special orders with as many teeth as you want.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400 DT,John Deere GT 235,JD GENERATOR AC-G8010S-E

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    I called Iowa Farm to get a price on a tooth bar for my L3800. The inside measurement of my fel is 57 3/4". I asked how many teeth would be on the tooth bar and they said 6. The tooth bar from my BX22 had 6 and it was about a foot smaller. Does that sound right? .
    Sounds right to me,my 64 1/2 incher from inside has 7,but then again do they make different size(width) teeth ?

Boone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001-jpg   -002-jpg  
    2 CHRONICLES 7 : 14 (KJV)

Tractor
    Kubota L2500 & 1010 John Deere

You might want to check Ratchet Rake. I just bought one for my kubota L2250. Before the snow and ice arrived, I tried it for moving brush, small bushes, clearing ground then later for scratching ice off the driveway, it worked great. Check out the website. Good luck.

Tractor
    Kubota L3800

It looks like 6 teeth would be about right then. The cost between Iowa Fams and Gator are close to the same. Are they both pretty good places to deal with? Both places sell a good tooth bar?

bullbreaker, where did you purchase yours from? It looks like a solid tooth bar.
    Kubota L3800 HST - LA524, BH77, Thumb, 60" KK II Tiller, 60" Grader Blade, Iowa Farms Flat Toothbar, 60" KK Box Blade, 60" KK Landscape Rake.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    bullbreaker, where did you purchase yours from? It looks like a solid tooth bar.
    I purchased mine bout 3 years ago from Markham.I believe I paid around $330- $350 including UPS delievery. Believe company sold out and now called something else.

Boone

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by adjusterr View Post
    You might want to check Ratchet Rake. I just bought one for my kubota L2250. Before the snow and ice arrived, I tried it for moving brush, small bushes, clearing ground then later for scratching ice off the driveway, it worked great. Check out the website. Good luck.
    Probably been mentioned before.
    Haven't seen-en at TSC down but went on RR site and saw where TSC is going to stock all 3 sizes(after April).Ratchet Rake, LLC - Tractor attachment, Bucket attachment, Loader, Skid loader, Kubota, Skid steer, Landscape rake, Brush remover, York Rake, Harley Rake, Rock Rake, Tractor rake attachment, Construction attachment, New Holland, Bobcat, Fire safety,

Boone

Tractor
    Kubota M7040

I made my own. The picture is the ones I made for a tractor I just sold.

I have to make some for my new MX 5100 4x4 buying the parts tommorrow

It was fun to make

Tractor
    Kubota BX24 TLB

I have a BX24. Can someone please tell me why I need or should want a tooth bar?

Sorry to hijack the thread for a moment. I am just confused so I am just asking.

Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Better digging, breaks up the ground a LOT better.

later
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast