Tractor withdraw?

/ Tractor withdraw? #1  

steveky

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota/ L3010HST, BX 1800
Hi everyone, Its been raining, cold, but we did have some snow here in Ky, but not enough for any serious tractor fun. I've been working way too much and I'm starting to have some tractor withdraws. I've got some Christmas shopping to do my next days off. I'm gonna get that knocked out early and then I think I'm gonna build a big fire in the woodburner and do some bonding with my Kubota. I know some of you other guys are probably feeling the same way. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets plenty of seat time.

Steve

/ Tractor withdraw? #2  
99.9% of us have gone thru what your going thru /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and there ain't no cure. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

While out doing your shopping,don't forget to get a stocking stuffer for your bota. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor withdraw? #3  
Steve-Where in Ky are you? I'm just outside of LaGrange, KY. It was a beautiful day here yesterday, about 55 and sunny. So I went out to the barn and just started up the "orange beauty" and let her sit there and warm up for a while. Then I filled her tank, checked her fluids. lubed her joints and wiped the dust off her hood. Then I hung a little wreath on her grill. She really looked great. Sure made me feel good and I know my Kubota did as well.

/ Tractor withdraw? #4  
It was raining here in Quebec this weekend too. I had 10 sheets of Gyproc delivered on Saturday and because of the weather I had to put them right into the garage. I had to move my tractor. That's about as much seat time as I've had since the last snow storm in mid-November.

Hang in there. It's a good time to clean up the garage and reorganize the tools. Basically putter around pathetically in hopes of a particularly heavy dumping of snow.

/ Tractor withdraw?
I know it was a beautiful day yesterday...I was putting in 12 hours at work....I live in Philpot, its about 5 miles east of Owensboro, its in western ky. Glad you got some time in with your Bota..

Have a great day
Steve

/ Tractor withdraw? #6  
STEVE: feel badly for you tractor depived folks, i got to move some snow this morning one advantage to living up here you can count on snow to move./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Tractor withdraw? #7  
I got lots of seat time planned, but no time to get to the seat.
I got some brush cutting that needs to be done (some with the darn weedwhacker, "unBotable" terrain), some hole fillin' and hump levelin'. When I get the time it's pouring the rain or has rained and it's too wet to play, er work.
Now if'n I win that PowerBall Wendesday...

/ Tractor withdraw? #8  
Steve, I do a radio show America's Bluegrass on WULF 94.3 Saturdays 8pm-10pm from E-town, and The Cecilian Bank Bluegrass Hour on WLVK 105.5 Radcliff on Sundays at 8pm.
FYI, that is if you're really bored or are a bluegrass fan or curious.

/ Tractor withdraw? #9  
I know what you mean before tractor ownership I dreaded the "S" word SNOW but with the tractor I look forward to mother nature and the white stuff we got about 9 inches the week before last and it was great to be back in the seat.

/ Tractor withdraw?
I know what you mean Bo, I have the same problem, this stinking job is really cuttin in on my play time...got lots of bush hogging to do but can't get the weather to cooperate....lol. I'll check out your show...I listen to a local show here sometimes...I like some of the music. You have a great day. Might have to take a sic day here....lol