Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #1  

lzicc

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650
Iowa Farms was great to deal with. I got the flat toothbar. It came within few days. It's built nice. Not the best pictures, I got it dirty already. :D

P2246137.jpg

P2246136.jpg

P2246135.jpg

P2246134.jpg

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #2  
Iowa Farms was great to deal with. I got the flat toothbar. It came within few days. It's built nice. Not the best pictures, I got it dirty already. :D

Looks good...and tooth bars should be dirty!

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #3  
I wouldn't be without one. I like the flat type, I have the opposite; the plate is inside the bucket and there are fingers at each tooth that hook under the bucket. At the time I ordered mine, I didn't know about the flat type.

Iowa Farms is great to deal with. I just bought a new B3300 to replace my B7300. I needed an extra tooth since I added to the length of the tooth bar I had on the 7300 to make it fit the 60" bucket on the 3300. I got it from them in 4 days.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #4  
I got mine from Iowa as well and installed it today on my B3200. It actually came direct from woods. FYI get the 58.5 it fits like a glove in the bucket. made a world of difference when digging. Mine is like yours bikerdib.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #5  
I wasn't aware of the "flat" type. I can see how it could make a good difference. Thanks for sharing, and good job with the photos!

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #6  
Way to go!
You will soon wonder how you ever got by without it. I know I myself would never be without a Flat toothbar.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #7  
I'm also looking at getting a tooth bar from Iowa Farms, and think I have the same loader bucket (LA463-1 66" outside). Here is my question: depending on where I take the inside measurement I get different results. (The cutting edge flares out a bit). What worked for you - 64.5", 64", something else? Thanks.

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #8  
ok guys, quick question.

my bucket is set up to accept a toothbar, but i was wondering WHY?

wont it interfere with grading and back dragging? im constantly scrapping up horse manure, etc. would these bars conflict with that?

just wondering if i should get some. Those 6 holes in the bucket sure look lonely

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today #9  
Wow that flat tooth bar is nice. I don't see those on their web site? I just emailed them to ask about them. How do you like it? :thumbsup:

/ Got my Iowa Farms toothbar today
So far I really like it. I had a regular toothbar on my BX and didn't like not being able to back drag without it leaving marks. This one let's me back drag and keep the ground smooth.

I got a few PM's about cost. I guess i should have posted that. It cost me $325 shipped if anyone wants to know.