New BX25 Owner

/ New BX25 Owner #1  

mcanik

Tractor
Kubota BX25
I had delivered today a Kubota BX25 with a snowblower. I am new to the forum and just saying hello. I managed to play a bit in the snow with the bucket and this machine exceeded my expectations. I am going to have fun playing outside again.:thumbsup:

/ New BX25 Owner #2  
Congrats and welcome!
I very much enjoy mine and it has served me well with everything I've asked from it. Most recently I've been clearing the near record snowfall we're having in SE Michigan from our driveway and private road using a Kubota hydraulic plow. It's the right tool for that job and many others...

/ New BX25 Owner #3  
Congratulations!:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm sure you've seen the "You don't really have it till you post a picture" comment. Here's a picture you can use till you get yours posted, if you really have one.:)

Attachments

• BX25  FEB 10-10.jpg
    BX25 FEB 10-10.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 181
   / New BX25 Owner #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ New BX25 Owner #5  
Welcome to TBN

Congrats on the BX 25, your going to love it. Have fun and work safely.

/ New BX25 Owner #6  
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. These guys have helped me solve problems with my tractor over and over. You'll find it to be an invaluable resource. JT is right: pictures are really helpful. When you have questions about a problem, I recommend doing two things: post a question about it, but also search the archives. The board has been around for long enough that the archives have become a trove of information.

Have fun with your new toy, er, sorry, machine. :D

/ New BX25 Owner #7  
Nice unit OP..Look for all items from the old Bx22 to the new 24 to 25...Most are common on all models...

/ New BX25 Owner #9  
That's better looking than the temporary picture I provided.:)

/ New BX25 Owner #10  
Congrat's. Mine was delivered first week of January. Traded in a BX1860 for it. Haven't even used the backhoe yet. Spent all of January clearing snow with the loader and a backblade. Now I'm longing for Spring so I can use it for other projects I have planned. Just ordered a Bro Tek thumb for it. Lot's of aftermarket stuff out there to make your BX more useful. Enjoy your new ride.