Kubota RTV500

/ Kubota RTV500 #1  

CCarr1945

Tractor
1952 Ford 8N, Kubota 500
I noticed today my Kubota does not sit level and leans to the left. I measured the front end from ground and their is a difference of 3/4 inch in the left front low.
Is there an adjustment to level this machine that I can do? Just had the 50 hour service done.

/ Kubota RTV500 #2  
Mine leans to the left as well. Been that way since new. I haven't looked into it much to check for an adjustment. The lean also causes the rubber stopper to bottom out before the right one on the rear shocks when carrying a load.

/ Kubota RTV500 #4  
The RTV 500 has adjustable rear shocks, if you look at the rear shock you will see the collar on the bottom. Make sure your in the same notch of the collar on each spring, for some reason the left side might be adjusted down a bit.

I wish there was a long travel suspension kit for the RTV 500, it would be nice to be able to do a bit of higher speed off road running with one. :D

/ Kubota RTV500 #5  
The RTV 500 has adjustable rear shocks, if you look at the rear shock you will see the collar on the bottom. Make sure your in the same notch of the collar on each spring, for some reason the left side might be adjusted down a bit.

I wish there was a long travel suspension kit for the RTV 500, it would be nice to be able to do a bit of higher speed off road running with one. :D

I don't think that will work. I adjusted my shocks to the stiffest position and I still got the "lean"